Thursday, August 23, 2007

Married? Yes Married!



Todd and I tied the knot officially this past Saturday! What a blast!! It was such a beautiful day. A little hot, but beautiful blue skies and clouds in the sky. I had the jitters, but after a couple of mimosas, those wore off. Todd was more nervous about everything going as planned.


After the ceremony, we hit the Royal Pacific Hotel for some tropi-drinks and hanging out at the pool. We didn't want to leave the pool, because it was so awesome, but we did have to get ready for dinner at Emeril's, which was a blast too!


We were both really sad, that the weekend was over with, but enjoyed every minute of it.
Here are a couple of photos that Todd made last night. My flowers were still in good shape, so we decided to get me back in my wedding dress and out to make some images!

No comments: