Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Little Man

This past Sunday, while we were leaving our weekend in St. Petersburg, we had the pleasure of stopping by for a baby session in the Tampa area. This little guy is two months old and was such a pleasure to photograph. He was bright eyed and happy to be in front of the camera.

Little Jayden is Judith and Germaine's first baby and is also the first grandchild for both sides of the family. Congrats to all of you for a wonderful addition to the family. He is a cutie!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice work here.

Not sure what Jayden's going to say about that booty pose when he gets older, but LF sure did capture the beauty of it!

Oh and... LOOK AT THOSE EYES!!!

When I have a child I'm going to have to work with you folks. Hell... I may just go for some shots of my wife and I just for the hell of it!

Anonymous said...

Love the little feet shot!!!! It looks really great! This is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

My lil pumpkin looks so adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Great job LifeFocus!

Anonymous said...

Wooo ... I love the foot shot.