Friday, February 27, 2009

A Portrait a Week


If I can keep it up, i'm going to take a portrait a week of Dylan. We're all settled in to our new family life, so it's gotten much easier to get things done around the house, including taking more photos of Dylan.

The first portrait is Dylan at 10 weeks old, taken just yesterday. It looks like he's saying, " Okay Mom I'm done with taking pictures!" The second portrait is Dylan at 9 weeks old. He's sporting a Baby Gap onesie. They have the cutest baby clothes!

Tomorrow I'll be shooting a wedding and it will be the longest I've ever been away from my little boy. I have full faith that Todd will take great care of him because he always does, but that doesn't mean I won't miss my two favorite people.

I am looking forward to shooting this wedding. It's going to be gorgeous weather and I can't wait to shoot at the Winter Park Civic Center. Check back on Monday for a sneak peek from Chuck and Christina's wedding.

No comments: