Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Awaiting Their Baby Girl






Douglas and Tennille are expecting their baby girl at the end of this month. These two were such a silly and fun couple and I could tell they cared about each other very much. Well it shows easily in their portraits too!

Tennille looks great for being so close to her due date! They live near the Dairy Queen that I had an addiction to while I was pregnant but she is a very healthy eater so I doubt she's had anything from that Dairy Queen during her pregnancy. Anyway, we had a great time shooting their portraits and their dog Kayla was a perfect subject too. I can't wait to meet your little girl very soon. Here's to an easy and healthy delivery Tennille!

5 comments:

Liz Leighton said...

Wow!! What great photos! I love your light and that is such a cool hammock shot! Great work.

Kat Braman said...

What a beautiful couple! You really captured the love between them and that hammock shot is too cool!

Kristine Kidwell said...

Can't wait till we can take some maternity and baby pics. These turned out really well.

Ginger McCabe said...

Love these! You did a fantastic job!

courtney said...

beautiful! I bet they love them! I'll take one of those green hammocks please!