Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Portraits in West Palm




I'm a little behind in posting these because we've had a wonderfully busy couple of weeks. We celebrating my Mom's sixtieth birthday with a big bash this past weekend and spent my first Mother's Day with my Mom, Dad, Aunt and of course my wonderful husband and little boy.

Todd surprised all of us with a deluxe breakfast from McDonald's. I had McDonald's pancakes for breakfast when I was in labor with Dylan, so this was a nice surprise and nice reminder of that wonderful day.

While we were in West Palm Beach a couple of weeks ago, we took some family portraits in the hotel room. I just loved the idea of having some intimate family portraits on the bed and plan on using this theme in future client portraits. There's just something relaxing and intimate about lying in a cozy bed!

No comments: